Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year, New Media

Moonlighting: projects completed when even the moon has gone to bed. However, I do have to say they are with fun clients (thank you thank you), which is why I even consider drawing someone else's utility room at 11pm. Heaven Knows how much mine could benefit from a little drawing.

So, thinking ahead to next year, and the next, I decided it was time to reorder business cards with current, correct info. after 5 years. Going down this road a couple of times in the last year, and being put off by price, lack of originality, general cheesiness of most business card companies, I haven't been able to push the "place order" button on any orders I've started. However - today - I did it. Finally found a company with original, adorable, whimsical, unusual designs with which I did some business. It was really hard to choose between all the different designers. AND they do greeting cards or postcards. Soooo cute!!

I went with the "Mini Cards," which are the same length as business cards, but only 1" tall. The originality just appealed to the Designer in me. Here are a few of my favorite designs. The pattern is on the back, and the front is the info you provide. Great for calling cards, unorthodox business cards, or gift cards. For the first 100 cards, I will be represented by the first collection. But I can't WAIT to use them up and choose my next collection!

Fabulous Florals, Business Cards

MiniCards $19.99
Buy this on MOO.com

Feeling Blue, MiniCards

MiniCards $19.99
Buy this on MOO.com

This Is Not A Rainbow, MiniCards

MiniCards $19.99
Buy this on MOO.com

By the way, for 2010, I promise to remember I have a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment